Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- – Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- – Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals
- – Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- – Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- – Implementing new sales plan and advertising
- – Recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching and managing marketing and sales teams to Meet sales and marketing human resource objectives
- – Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- – Staying Current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences and workshops, reading publications and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- – Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or any of the humanities
- – 3-5 year’s minimum sales & Marketing experience
- – Exceptional prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- – Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- – Proven success in developing and ‘out of the box’ sales strategies.
December 22, 2020
Qualified and Interested?
Please apply here
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 NGN 150000-200000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND