Location: Lagos (Onsite)
About the Role
- You will work directly with our Head of Revenue to figure out exactly how to drive business development, revenue, and profit to achieve our goals. As a Sales Associate, you’ll drive the Vendease growth engine by building relationships with prospective clients and turning them into happy customers.
- You’ll actively prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our products and services.
- As a Sales Associate at Vendease, you’ll manage communications between key clients and internal teams.
- Follow and achieve departmental sales goals on a monthly, quarterly, and yearly basis.
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
- Preparing and delivering appropriate presentations on products and services.
- Negotiating/closing new businesses every month (A closed business is a business that orders at least once within a month).
- Managing communications between key clients and the internal team.
- Bringing new businesses from existing clients or contacts and developing business relationships with potential clients.
- Increasing sales volume.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, or related fields with a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales, preferably in the food and/or hospitality industry.
- Experience working with a CRM tool for sales lead generation, tracking, and forecasting
- Proven track record in B2B sales and conversion.
- Must have existing good relationships with distributors or restaurants that are easily convertible.
- Excellent numerical, interpersonal, communication, and people management skills
- Tech savviness and a willingness to work with/sell SaaS.
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales Targets.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have previous experience working in an organization that prospected corporate organizations.
- Must be very articulate and comported.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND