Sales Data Analyst
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Junior Role
Work Mode: On-site.
Working time: 9am to 6pm.
Work Days: Monday to Friday, and Saturday
- Analyze data of sales .
- Prepare the data .
- Prepare accurate reports using data from internal sources.
- Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity .
- Present actionable information and insights to team members and management.
- Communicate with sales team regularly .
- Compile the order sent from the sales team .
- Review the order sent from the sales team.
- Check with accounts for collections so as to raise the order .
- Raise the order which was sent by the sales team .
- Communicate with accounts to get the order approved and sent for dispatch.
- Inform all sales team about the promotions going on.
- Serve as sales support for the sales team. .
- Minimum Educational standard: B.Sc, B.Tech, or HND in Statistics, Computer Science, or Mathematics.
- Minimum Working Experience: 1 year and above in handling large volume of data.
Job Requirements, Skills & Attitude:
- Proficiency in Excel (V-lookup, Pivot, Basic functions and formula)
- Executive Presence.
- Young and Smart.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Available to resume within 7 days.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
- Must be between the Ages of 25-32 years.
- Must be Confidential.
- N80,000 to N90,000 monthly Net.
20th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Entry Level Sales Data Analyst” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Mushin, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND