Sales Development Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate must have good knowledge of the Nigerian FMCG sector and must be a pro at building connections.
- Learn & understand our solutions and our prospective clients well.
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate solutions and customer requirements.
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
- Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
- Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective demos to prospects.
- Manage customer queries
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Networking in the FMCG segment is an added advantage
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Minimum 5 years+ experience in SaaS sales
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5