Job Title: Sales Executive
Sales Executive would be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product introduction, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients. We look for a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is required. The sales executive would cover the Victoria Island, Lekki, Ajah axis. Proximity to these areas would be an advantage. Also, the candidate must be willing to work on Saturdays
- Generating leads.
- Identify fertile ground for sales prospecting.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating contracts with prospective clients.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Supporting sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs and products.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about products, prices and availability.
- Proven working experience as a business development, sales executive, brand awareness or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills and ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- Minimum of BSc/BA
Salary: N100,000 – N150,000/month.
30th April, 2023.
How To Apply
Send CV and application to email@example.com
- Location LAGOS
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 USD 100000-150000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND