Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generating new sales opportunities by approaching walk-ins, cold calling and networking
- Contacting prospective customers who have sent enquiries, and converting them to members
- Conducting gym tours for prospective members and suggesting suitable membership options
- Preparing new membership documentation, explaining terms to customers and arranging payment methods
- Establishing relationships with local businesses with the aim of promoting our corporate gym memberships
- Delivering consistent levels of new member sign ups to the gym
- Organising open day events where members of the public can tour the gym facilities
- Preparing regular reports for the sales manager summarising progress against KPIs
- Representing Strive Fitness at a range of community and fitness events
- Working closely with the marketing and events teams to leverage existing opportunities
- Proven experience in a customer facing role – preferably sales aligned
- Experience in an engineering field is an added advantage
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Self-starter who can work with little supervision
- Goal-oriented with the ability to track and achieve KPIs
- Interest in the health and fitness industry
- Driver’s licence and access to own transport beneficial.
19th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ikeja, Lagos