- Identify business opportunities and implement a market expansion plan to all regions in Nigeria
- Manage a team of field marketers, sub-distributors and agents
- Responsible for developing strategies to increase product sales via online and offline means
- Carry out market research and analysis, and determine areas with high demand for product, manage business resources to meet this demand
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance, understand client needs and propose solutions to solve them
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills / Qualifications
- Superb Communication skills
- Confident and persuasive attitude
- Good presentation skills
- BSC, HND, OND in Marketing or Finance course
- 2 – 3 years working experience
- Experience working with any Financial inclusion / Agency banking company is a plus
20th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND