Employment Type: Full-time
- Use the high-quality customer source provided by the company to be responsible for the follow-up and maintenance of the company’s orders, the sales and promotion of the company’s products and business
- Experience in Welding consumables is a must
- Use the products, customer resources and platforms provided by the company to develop and maintain customer relationships; cooperate with the company’s international employees for internal and external coordination and business follow-up
- Exploit new markets, develop new customers, establish media and channels, and increase the scope of product sales
- Provide project plans according to company and customer needs, and solve customer project problems in a timely manner
- Manage and maintain customer relationships and long-term cooperation plans between customers
- Responsible for the channel expansion, regional sales and related after-sales service welding consumables.
- Interested candidates should possess a BSc in relevant fields with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Gender : Only Male
- Driving licence is a must.
USD100 – USD1,000 monthly.
26th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Location niger USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND