Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Real Estate
- We are looking for a sales executive responsible for identifying new business prospects and selling products to them.
- He/She must maintain relationships with current clients and build and maintain relationships with new clients.
- They will also need to stay ahead of their competition and work on sharpening and improving their skills by attending classes, seminars or workshops.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or any commercially related discipline is required.
- 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- Experience in sales and marketing is a huge plus.
- You must understand the sales and marketing processes and be able to negotiate with clients.
- You must be able to search out business leads and Communication skills are also vital to this job.
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment.
- N150,000 – N200,000 monthly with 5% commission on sales.
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Abuja,Abuja,Abija
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 NGN 150000-200000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND