Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Strategic business development through aggressive sales drive
- Revenue generation.
- Identifying and engaging prospects, follow up on business opportunities
- Initiating and maintaining profitable relationships with new / existing customers
- Introducing new / existing products to prospective clients
- Negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals.
- Prospecting potential new clients and converting into increased business
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base
- Meeting with potential customers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging network.
- Identifying potential customers within the client organization and set up meetings with the decision makers.
- Negotiating and advising on pricing for customer requests.
- Presenting new products and other services, building new and enhancing existing relationships.
- Work with the Production, Procurement and Store teams to ensure customer orders are met.
- Follow up with customers on order delivered to ensure clients satisfaction.
- Attend industry functions, such as exhibitions, conferences, workshops, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with the senior management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Submission of weekly progress reports and ensuring all data reported are accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s database or other sales management system.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet set targets.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with customers and understanding their needs.
Education / Experience
- A Degree in Marketing, Communications, Social Sciences or Business Administration.
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Sales role.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and current trends (Market Knowledge)
- Excellent social skills
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Solid knowledge of digital technologies including those involving content management, web analytics, search engine marketing and email marketing
- Able to develop strong value propositions consistent with customer needs
- Ability to connect strategic thinking and planning with hands–on tactical execution
- Project Management Skills and Proficiency in Microsoft packages
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Sales and Marketing: Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
Core Working Relationships
- Customer service team
- Technical Team
- Logistics and Procurement Team
- Account Team
- Marketing Team.
18th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA