Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Sales & Marketing
Level: Officer-Individual Contributor
- Track new sales prospects, promote and sell Company’s products and services and maintain long-term customer relationship. Meet and exceed Company’s expectations to drive rapid and maintainable sales growth.
- Present, promote and sell Company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers. Seek out new sales prospects through cold calling and networking.
- Conduct appropriate presentations on Company’s products and services.
- Help in improving Company’s brands awareness.
- Liaise with other departments and ensure the availability of stock for sales.
- Ensure prompt delivery of Company’s products and services as soon as orders are payments are made.
- Negotiate and close sales deals by agreeing on the terms and conditions of the contact.
- Follow up on after sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate new product development and prices to new and existing clients.
- Build strong, long-lasting customer relationships by collaborating with customers and understanding their needs.
- Identify products and services improvements by remaining up to date on industry trends, market activities and competitors. Collect market information and conduct competition analysis including product and price comparisons.
- Assist with client retention and business development, conduct research, process quotations and tenders, receive payments and organize delivery documentation of the finished product, process orders through company’s internal system.
- Analyze the markets potential, track sales and status reports.
- Prepare and submit reports on customer needs, complaints, inquiries and determine potential solutions.
- Prepare written reports of sales activities including sales orders, backlog, forecast, lost accounts. Prepare and submit sales reports as requested.
- Participate on behalf of the Company in exhibitions and trade shows.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Graduate of Business Administration or equivalent. B.E-Electrical / Mechanical would be preferred. MBA or Master’s Degree is a preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience in the sales field of Industrial Products.
- Strong products knowledge and market awareness
- Strong negotiation and convincing skills
- Excellent customer-service skills able to listen and respond to customer’s needs
- Strong selling techniques
- Strong knowledge on various competitors’ products
- Well organized and driven by success
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and switch focus quickly
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines.
31st January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja (FCT), Lagos and Oyo USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND