Sales Executive (Corporate)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced, passionate and motivated Corporate Sales Executive to join our sales team!
- As our Corporate Sales Executive your main responsibility will be to drive our business success by implementing a strong and sustainable sales strategy.
- Contact, Present, Demo and sell products and services to organizations, businesses or government agencies.
- Build relationship with clients in order to convince them to buy company’s products and services.
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Meeting with clients virtually or during sales visits.
- Demonstrating and presenting products.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Negotiating contracts and packages.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities.
- Research and analyze sales options.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements.
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports.
- Build and maintain professional networks.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- Should be a good negotiator to get orders from existing & new clients.
- Follow up with clients to collect outstanding dues on time.
- Promote and sell our services to target markets to meet their needs and to achieve sales targets.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience.
- Excellent track record of meeting targets and closing deals.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Result and entrepreneurial drive.
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Proven record of successful deals closed.
- Good knowledge of Canon product would be an added advantage.
- Great command of MS Office, CRM .
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
Knowledge, Skills, Competence and Abilities:
- A commitment to excellent customer engagement.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with customers.
- Ability to deliver on given targets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Great Negotiation skills.
- Easily adapt to change in any given situation.
- Good in verbal & written communication.
- Good in planning & strategizing on how to close deals.
- Organized / Discipline.
- Willing to go out into the market and be willing to spend time & energy outside the office, for sales & acquisition for new clients.
18th November, 2021.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Executive_Corporate” Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND