Sales Executive – Key Accounts
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for KASE (Key Account Sales Executive) who will be responsible for revenue generating for the PayPecker solution stack to automate end-to-end all the inventory, trading, payments, operations, financial, and commercial flows and activities of retailers, restaurants and their interactions with their customers and their suppliers.
- These cut across POS till management systems, eProcurement system, robust inventory management, account payable automation, vendor payments automation, integration into national banking settlement systems, integration to accounting systems, online/digital omni-commerce systems and integrations, EDI systems, etc
- Successful candidates will originate, close and initially maintain relationships with new clients and engage with prospective clients in the retail and restaurant vertical.
- As a Key Sales account executive, you should showcase excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also act proactively to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sale process from beginning to the end. Ultimately, you should contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
Your Responsibilities would Include:
- Ensure set sales targets are achieved in due time
- Proactively generate leads and work with team to pursue business relationships with prospective clients
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy for revenue earning platforms
- In cooperation with the relevant teams, design, manage and ensure accuracy of relevant sales reporting with regular reporting to the CEO and provide updates to the Management team
- Participate actively in the annual company strategic plan by way of market intelligence including structured quality customer feedback and user intelligence to aid new developments in retail and restaurant supply chain automation and Point of sale system
- Work in cooperation with the strategic communications department in ensuring all sponsor opportunities and exhibitions are communicated appropriately
- The Key Account Sales Executive will be involved in Customer relations and success management.
- Ensure all contact information is accurate and maintained updated.
- Work with the PayPecker management team to develop and implement lead management processes.
- Ensure continuous updates and appropriate levels of product knowledge
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years Consultative Selling experience, working in an environment selling to large/medium retail (Supermarket & Pharmacy) and Restaurants
- Hands on experience with customer service
- An ability to gasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent project and deadline management skills.
- Analytical and time-management skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Growth and Impact: We believe in retaining great talent and giving them the opportunities to grow within the organisation and make an impact
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- A work culture that rewards goal-oriented professionals who enjoy meeting challenges head-on.
25th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lekki, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND