Sales Executive – Logistics
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a Sales Executive to help them drive the company’s B2B acquisition efforts. You should have a strong ability to sell, experience selling tech products, commercial acumen, and the ability to analyze and grind out results.
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales and a passion for building relationships with clients. The Sales Executive will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies, generating new business, and achieving sales goals.
- Previous experience in FMCG, logistics or general supply chain space is a plus but not mandatory.
- Identifying and gathering potential clients across all business verticals (Lead generation)
- Research and identify ideal lead opportunities to explore, guide and engage leads through a
- very strategic discovery process toward qualifying leads.
- Qualify leads as appropriate with key attention to ensuring only quality leads get into the
- Business development funnel.
- Collaborating with the marketing department to ensure that the company reaches its target
- Support the team lead to develop and implement a go-to-market strategy to achieve user growth
- Provide weekly reports on leads acquired and qualified with suggestions on a specific value
- propositions for each lead.
- Minimum HND educational qualification
- 2+ years of experience in sales, with a proven track record of success
- Ability to identify and solve problems.
- Ability to think creatively and identify new business opportunities
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to persuade.
- Effective communication skills.
- Familiarity with a CRM tool is an advantage.
- The candidate must reside in Abuja.
18th April, 2023.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND