Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Enterprising Fashion Sales Executive with deep understanding of the fashion market and innate ability to market menswear items.
- Adept at responding to retail trends with appropriate marketing strategies. Specialize in establishing and achieving marketing and sales goals.
- As a Sales Executiveat JohnnieFits,you’ll be responsible for selling the company’s products by identifying leads, educating prospects on products through calls, visitations, and providing existing customers with exceptional support.
- Maintain retail networks and established ongoing communications with subscribers & retail stores
- Research various markets and prepare reports detailing each available market.
- Coordinate brand projects and assign staff to each project.
- Work with marketing and promotions teams to plan brand marketing activities.
- Build & maintain detailed database of customers & retail customers.
- Process, orders reorders and cancellations.
- Review & establish sales objectives, held weekly staff meetings to discuss such objectives.
- Develop and implement brand production and marketing strategies.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with 1 – 4 years work experience.
- Impressive knowledge of the fashion business and fashion trends.
- Strong ability to review and interrupt marketing efforts and make adjustments.
- Solid ability to effectively manage campaigns and achieve goals.
- Proficient in the use of analytical tools and MS Office application.
- Ability to coordinate team efforts and motivate staff members.
- Exceptional organizational and communications skills.
- Ability to identify marketing opportunities.
15th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: The role has an attached bonus and attractive commission.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND