Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Establish and develop relationships with Automotive & Industrial customers
- Ensure sales volume, revenue and margin targets are met
- Gather data and develop report for market analysis
- Provide to management on market trends and customer requirements
- Promote the brand and monitor region for counterfeits or adulterators and report for appropriate action
- Ensure customers are invoiced /billed accurately and on time and that payments are promptly received & accurately processed and resolve invoice/payment disputes that arise
- Advise customers on product range and attendant benefits and guide customer buying decisions.
- Work with technical department to carry out lubrication surveys on equipment and perform requisite tests to determine optimum product usage.
- Ensure adherence to laid down Marketing and Sales systems, processes, procedures and policies; make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Produce/provide periodic updates and management reports as required.
- Ensuring compliance with industry, regulatory and Company policies and procedures
- Work with Customer Services to manage customer complaints and enquiries
- Recommend appropriate credit terms for customers and monitoring adherence to agreed terms
- Generate & update product demand forecast.
- Any other job as may be assigned by Executive/senior staff
Key Performance Indicators:
- % of volumes, Revenue & gross margin achieved against set target
- % of increase in volumes, revenue & margin over a given period
- No of new accounts developed against set target
- Quality of data gathering and the report generated
- Percentage of perfect orders
- % levels of customer satisfaction as per policy
- Delays in getting invoice document across to customer
- Level of company’s brand and other policies awareness
- Percentage of product returns
- Billing delays / error
- Percentage of debt write off within policy
- Percentage of Accounts Receivables past due
- Percentage of complete / on-time shipment
- Collection cycle time
- Dispute claim recovery/ resolution time
- % of accounts reconciled with Customer sign-off
- A good degree in Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited university
- Any professional qualification will be an added advantage, though not mandated
- Minimum of 3- 5 years post qualification experience
- Age: 27 -37 years (Male or female)
10th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ”Sales Executive – Abuja” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND