The successful candidate will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Plan and manage a team of Life Planners to drive sales strategies to achieve business and personal targets.
- Provide coaching and field support to Life Planners to constantly improve on selling skills and product knowledge, and to drive performance and quality.
- Constantly prospect with team members to provide business solutions to clients.
- Involve in the recruitment and training of Life Planners (agents).
- Undertake sales presentations to individuals, groups and associations or corporate bodies.
- Handle performance improvement and management issues to ensure optimal performance of all Life Planners.
- Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Head of Sales.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Sales (Distribution)
The Ideal candidate must have:
- Minimum of first degree in any discipline.
- Demonstrable team leadership skills with track record of excellent performance and good behavior.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to drive with a valid driver’s license.
- High level of self-drive, confidence, creativity and professionalism.
- The ability to lead and engage people to achieve results.
- Good Report Writing Skills.
- 3 – 5 years sales/distribution and team leadership experience in any field. FMCG, Banking and Telco experience will be desirable.
7th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Kindly send a mail to [email protected] for compliants
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND