Location: Warri / Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead and Coach the Sales Team
- Monitors the day-to-day performance of their sales team.
- Acts as a representative of the company to the sales forceand to customers
- Executes the sales plan and is responsible for achieving objectives in regards to revenue, volume and contribution.
- Directly supervisesand controls the sales team function according to the guidelines set by his/her direct manager.
- Assigns actions areas and targets for the sales force.
- Approves sales reports prepared by sales staff in analysis meetings.
- Develops sales support activities and performs regular visits if necessary.
- Escalates to his/her superior exceptional cases that escape standard rules but may benefit the company.
- Prepares and revises daily activity schedules, maintains records per sales executive and key accounts.
- Ensures that the sales territory meets or exceeds volume/ revenue/ contribution objectives.
- Communicates effectively all account specifics to the Customer Service and Sales departments to ensure top-levelservice and competitive pricing.
- Develops sales strategies to increase business.
- Negotiates and completes customer bids and contracts.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
- Possess at least 5 years of experience in the shipping business and out of which at least 3 yearsas Sales Manager
- Previous work experience within an international company
- Good customer contacts / contacts
- Strong teamwork and interaction with Sales, Customer Service, Operations and Business
- Administration departments, with a view to find synergies across departments
- Management experience and leadership skills.
N70,000 – N100,000 monthly.
31st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Warri / Asaba, Delta
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 NGN 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND