Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are seeking a sales manager to join our editorial team for Discover Nigeria Magazine. The magazine is a travel publication that will be published quarterly starting in January 2021. We are preferably looking for someone with experience in sales or advertising experience in the tourism/hospitality industry or as part of a magazine publication.
- This position will be fully remote for the foreseeable future.
- The ideal candidate is a motivated, well-organized individual who has a deep understanding of prospecting and developing strong relationships with clients.
- As Sales Manager, you will primarily be responsible for overseeing sales and advertising for the magazine as well as distribution and external communications.
- Pursuing sales leads for the magazine
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with advertising clients
- Selling advertising slots within the magazine
- Marketing and selling alternative advertising options within the publication
- Handling outreach and external communications
- Managing the publications advertising budget
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns for the publication
- Maximizing advertising revenue for the publication
- Overseeing the digital distribution for the magazine
- Managing the QR code campaign for the magazine publication
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Business, Marketing or any other related degree
- 3+ years’ of sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A base salary as well bonus commission package to be paid per publication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND