Sales Manager – Wood Working Machine
Employment Type: Full-time
- Market research and approach of potential customers and customer segments
- Working together with marketing and market research agencies
- Strategic planning of how to approach these customer segments and how to market and sell these kind of machinery successfully.
- Working closely together with marketing and market research agencies,
- Searching for new clients and projects who will benefit from company products
- Developing long-term relationships with clients (Dealers & End users)
- Visit wood working machine sites such as cabinet making and general furniture making sites.
- Ensure customers satisfaction (Full package)
- Providing hands –on training (site /seminars)
- Explaining the pros and cons ofthe product to customers
- Preparing reports and activity plans
- Meeting regular targets,follow up and collection of payments
- Meet sales goals and objectives assigned by the Sales Manager
- Gain product knowledge of Woodworking machine
- Provide product training for dealers and customers
- Participating in marketing events like trade shows, seminars
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in any field
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Selling of power tools
- Technical experience working and using the woodworking machine as an artisan or Salesperson
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Target, goal and success-driven,intelligent and communicative personality.
- Excellent communication skills (English) verbally and in writing
- Readiness to travel (domestic /International
- Valid Driver‘s license
1st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND