ales / Marketing Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire, train, and oversee a team ofsales persons
- Set sales goals, track progress, and lead the team to achieve and exceed those quotas
- Coach salespeople on best practices for closing more deals and provide advice and guidance to improve sales performance
- Forecast sales for upcoming months and quarters
- Step in to answer customer questions and issues when required
- Coordinate and lead all regular sales meetings with the sales staff
- Develop and manage a CRM platform to retain customers and seek out new prospective sales
- Maintain a strong focus on the satisfaction of all customers
- Compile regular reports for dealership management to review.
- Managing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analysing data to identify and define audiences.
- Conducting promotional activities.
- Organizing and distributing financial and statistical information.
- Overseeing campaigns on social media.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of experience in a sales role at a dealership
- Proven knowledge of effective sales strategies and best practices
- Substantial track record of exceeding sales quotas and goals
- Excellent leadership skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of inventory control and management.
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND