Sales & Onboarding Executive (Driver Relations)
About the Role
- We are looking for an experienced professional with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial attitude to be the Sales & Onboarding Executive (Driver Relations) reporting to the Senior Manager, Sales & Onboarding, with a dotted line reporting to the Head of Central Operations, SSA.
- As a proven result-driven person, the Sales & Onboarding Executive (Driver Relations) will lead the charge in ensuring good relations between drivers.
- The ideal candidate will have extensive automotive finance, fleet leasing management, or car rental industry knowledge and a proven track record in developing territories, implementing successful growth strategies, and leading teams.
- The Sales & Onboarding Executive (Driver Relations) will be prepared to be fully accountable for optimizing drivers’ productivity.
- In this role, you will dig deep into driver management and relationship-building that make the organization more efficient, effective, and productive. If you’ve got resilience, some big ideas, and an uncanny knack for policy compliance, this is the role for you!
- We are looking for a Sales & Onboarding Executive (Driver Relations) who will develop and maintain supportive relations with drivers within our Operations team and be an ambassador for the team across the company and external stakeholders.
- The ideal candidate for the role will be someone who is a business expert and who also has deep knowledge in the Acquisition of drivers, troubleshooting and resolution of issues, and drivers relationship management.
About the team
- Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt vehicle ownership and make cities better.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Designing, managing and implementing drivers acquisition strategy.
- Analyzing and reporting performance data on the effectiveness of acquisition strategies.
- Building a driver funnel dashboard for new driver acquisition across various channels
- Managing driver referral and incentive schemes.
- Developing recommendations to reach new drivers, in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Managing driver agency relationships to ensure they meet company KPIs.
- Clearly communicating the progress of acquisition initiatives.
- Work with the Driver monitoring manager in building harmonious relations between drivers.
- Developing and maintaining amiable, genuine, and supportive relations with drivers on a personal and professional level and collaborating with other departments to solve their problems
- Optimizing drivers’ productivity in compliance with the company’s policies.
What You will need for this position:
- Degree in Sales, Marketing, Operations or any related fields.
- 2-3 years experience in operations, supply chain, logistics or marketplace experience in the mobility or tech industry.
- Direct experience leading driver onboarding for a top-tier African mobility marketplace is an added advantage
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent stakeholder and project management.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the Haulage sector will be an added advantage.
Key Performance Indicator
KPIs that will be measured after you start:
- New Signups
- Conversion rate
- Driver Conversion cycle
- Quality of Hire
- Driver satisfaction.
Who You’ll Be Working with:
- Directly reporting to our Senior Manager, Sales & Onboarding and closely working with the Head of Central Operations, SSA.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND