Sales Personnel (Paint Products)
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Achieve monthly sales target as approved by Management
- Achieve Value and volume targets for the paint division of the company
- Gather market and customer information
- Closure of customer complaints within a short timeline
- Sell all paints products on behalf of the company
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Advise on forthcoming products developments
- Create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Maintain and develop relationship with existing customers, distributors in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Provide competitors activities to Management
- Primarily response for identifying, developing and managing new/existing business opportunities
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with primary accounts,
- Negotiate pricing agreements and contracts in accordance with internal guidelines.
- Communicate effectively with technical staff and Senior Management on the status of priority accounts and ongoing projects.
- Candidates should possess an OND, HND or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 3 years work experience.
28th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications attached with their Resumes to: email@example.com using “Paint Sales Officer in Abuja” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND