- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitiveactivities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with ability to build productive businessprofessional relationships
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- BS/BA degree or equivalent
- University Degree / HND in Marketing.
- A fresh graduate
- Must have completed NYSC
31st October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Location Gbagada, lagos NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND