Employment Type: Fixed term Contract
Department: Sales Team
- Answer to calls as if it’s your first and last chance to sell our products and services.
- Make outbound customer calls to promote and sell a product or service.
- Advisor and listen to the student’s training plan by asking the right questions.
- Understands their needs and offers them the Go My Code training that best meets their expectations.
- Provide after sales service by working with different departments to find solutions to student complaints.
- Ensure customer meetings, customer reminders by email and phone and renewal of registrations.
- Enter customer data and notes correctly on the CRM.
- Can be involved in marketing activities (conferences, lives …).
- Reach monthly sales goals by working effectively on all types of leads.
- Encourage students and instructors to share their feedback with you so that we can progress and help them to progress.
- Up sell and Cross Sell our products.
Required Education and Experience:
- You have a University Degree from a top school.
- You have gained 01 years work experience in a top start-up.
- Customer Support or Sales Experience preferred.
The Educational Consultant should:
- Be a GMC Ambassador.
- Be a Community Builder.
- Be an Excellent Communicator.
- Be Honest.
- Be Proactive.
- Be a mediator – knowing how to resolve customer conflicts and dissatisfaction.
- Know exactly what he is selling.
- Know how to advise the client effectively.
- Know how to enhance the quality of customer service.
- Master the way he explains to the customer the GMC learning method and the concept of active learning.
- Able to work well as part of the whole team and independently.
- Able to establish priorities between calls and leads.
- Aware that he is the First GoMyConter that the student or lead meet or have on phone
- Have Positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Have basic math skills to be capable of counting money and making change
- Bring his Big Smile. Small Smiles are not accepted.
- You will join a world-class team, determined to disrupt our industry.
- You will feel the excitement of building a start-up and making decisions impacting the whole team.
30th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location LAGOS USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND