Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Can you achieve marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information to strategic plans and reviews?
- This role is for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects, and managing sales of products and services.
- As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- Get the sale” using various customer sales methods such as door-to-door, cold calling, presentations, networking, referrals, etc
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts, generate and follow through sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events, trade shows and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments and market products
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- Develop existing and new business relationships
- Support the execution of pre-defined targeted product marketing campaigns
- Continually sourcing new Sales opportunities
- Develop an understanding of product line and value chain
- Responsible for calling and cross-selling to new and existing customers.
- Prospecting for new business and generating new leads
- Responsible for prompt follow-up on pre-qualified leads provided by the corporate office
- Provide customer feedback on products and marketplace conditions
- Close new deals at a high rate
- Travel throughout the territory and visit customers on a recurring basis
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously
- Maintain records of all sales leads and/or customer accounts
- Represent the brand during all customer and prospect interactions
- Educate customers on how products or services can benefit them financially and professionally
- Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions.
- Log all sales and customer details into the company sales management software
- Perform any other duties as assigned by Management
- Minimum of OND qualification
- Proven sales experience
- Familiarity with different sales techniques
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
- Must live in close proximity to Amuwo Odofin.
N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
17th October, 20222.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV with Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title and their Location as the subject of the email.
- Location Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Minimum Qualification OND