Locations: Kebbi, Zamfara, Borno, Niger, Benue, Abuja, Kogi, Enugu, Anambra, Bayelsa, Cross Rivers and Delta
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Job Type: Full-Time
- Promote and sell the company`s books.
- He will lead the design and implementation of all Marketing strategies to achieve the goals for all the products.
- He is expected to provide leadership within the region and company to ensure timely and successful development and implementation of the product and service ideas.
- He/She is responsible for performance of Sales Representatives and providing them guidance and assistance.
- Develop sales plan and how to achieve the overall Target set.
- Identify school`s needs and provide them with appropriate titles, using suggestive selling.
- Provide on-the-ground support for Sales Representatives as they generate leads and close new deals.
Other duties include (but not limited to):
- You will be responsible for sourcing your own leads.
- You will need to be highly motivated and confident.
- You will be responsible for identifying target market and doing whatever it takes to close deals.
- You will be a part of a hardworking, dedicated team and will play an integral role to our overall company.
- B.Sc/HND in Management, Marketing, Communication Arts, Economics or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
25th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Kebbi/Zamfara/Borno/Niger/Benue/Abuja/Kogi/Enugu/Anambra/Bayelsa/Cross Rivers/Delta USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND