Location: Kado, Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full Time
- Present, promote and sell products / services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory / marketÐ¢s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
17th October, 2020.
- Location Kado, Abuja (FCT) NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND