Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire aggressive sales people to sell their beverages to various retail stores and increase their profit.
- As a project manager, you will be responsible for selling products, meeting customer needs, and focusing sales efforts by studying dealers’ existing and potential volume.
- It is worthy of note that the job is performance-based. This is to say that the rewards are tied to the performance of every employee.
- Serve customers by selling products and addressing their wants.
- Planning and organizing daily work schedules to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade variables, this position services existing accounts, obtains orders and opens new accounts.
- Research the type of sales outlet or trade element for efficient sales.
- Focuses sales efforts by analyzing current and projected dealer volume.
- Submit orders using pricing lists and product information.
- Submit activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory evaluations to keep management informed.
- Gather current market information on pricing, products, new items, delivery dates, and merchandising tactics to keep track of the competition.
- Analyzing outcomes and competitive developments recommends adjustments in products, services, and policies.
- Investigates problems, develops solutions, prepares reports, and makes recommendations to management to resolve client complaints.
- Attends educational programs, reviews professional publications, establishes personal networks, and participates in professional societies to keep professional and technical knowledge up to date.
- Maintains records on area and client sales to provide historical records.
- Contribute to the group effort by completing related findings.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements
- MBA / HND / BA / BSc University Degree with majors in marketing or business administration is preferred.
- Three to five (5) years of sales experience in the industry.
- Knowledge of office software and telephone systems.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Customer service.
- Meeting sales goals.
- Closing skills.
- Territory management.
- Prospecting skills.
- Product knowledge.
- Presentation skills.
- Client relationships.
- Motivation for sales.
29th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nationwide
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 USD 100000-150000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND