Sales Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Respond to calls and mails from clients and deal with issues as they arise.
- File, store and retrieve documents and archives in support of the Sales team.
- Provide back-office support to the Team lead in the discharge of functions.
- Handle and effectively manage all Sales team archives and electronic storage activities (products and services) starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Maintain the Sales team business and leave calendars on and offline and coordinate accordingly with the Administration Department.
- Maintain the Sales team spreadsheets in Google Chrome, use SAP engines and all other external client electronic software dedicated to use in the context of the Sales team.
- Prepare and report the monthly sales results to the team to give them visibility on their objectives and targets.
- Assist the Sales team in the preparation of business plans and sales forecasts for the upcoming period.
- Ensure customer satisfaction via follow up emails and calls.
- Develop, maintain, and update on timely basis all various types of record and information as required by the Sales team (including contact information for clients, production rates, investments and divestments, news and projects)
- Ensure all time bound Sales team submissions to external clients (commercial, invoice, confidential, routine) are delivered within schedule.
- Provide home office anchor support and services such as documentation, inter-departmental workflow assistance.
- Undertake any additional Sales team assignment such as travels and meetings with clients when needed, not including travel outside.
- Handles various correspondences (emails, reports, update with the clients) based on the recommendation of the KETL, SKAE, KAEr
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent field
- 3 years of experience
- Proficiency in Google Workspace and MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND