School Admissions Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Work with the Recruitment and Admissions Manager to provide support to TAG network of schools, colleges and agents across Nigeria, pathway providers and other sources of international student recruitment as well as participation at student recruitment events and education fairs in Nigeria to promote the benefits of enrolling on our university programmes.
Responsible for the recruitment and admission of students into the university’s programmes as follows:
Call Centre and Lead Management:
- Provide call centre support to assigned leads, including Open Days and recruitment campaigns.
- Ensure that all new leads are entered into CRM within 24 hours during the working week.
- Maintain management information on enquiries using the Customer Relations Management (CRM) system.
- Ensure that lead statuses, notes and personal details are kept fully up to date at all times and after each and every communication with prospective students.
- Respond to admissions enquiries within 24 hours during the working week.
- Maintain and update databases of recognized external university pathways programmes (English Pre-Sessional / International Foundation Programmes / Pre-master’s / Diplomas) to support the University’s Admissions teams in assessing applications from these channels.
- Maintain and update databases of school counsellors, international schools and feeder colleges and assist in the production of regular newsletters to support recruitment growth from these channels.
- Build an understanding of each student’s needs and interest
- Build and maintain a good relationship with prospective students and parents.
- Get to know prospective students through enquiries and active listening.
- Identify what each prospective student needs, then personalise and tailor your offer accordingly.
- Provide guidance on the admission process, making the experience positive and engaging throughout.
- Advise applicants on programme choices, offering relevant information to enable applicants to make an informed choice.
- Ensure that prospective students have memorable student experiences throughout their “Student Journey”, from enquiry to enrolment.
- Drive conversion at each stage of the pipeline by maintaining a focus on closing towards the next step.
- Deal with new enquiries effectively and convert the enquiry to a visit to the campus.
- Organise campus tours and run information sessions for prospective students interested in finding out more about programmes of the university.
- Support students in their induction and orientation to ensure a positive start to their “Student Journey”.
- Ensure that prospective students receive relevant pre-arrival information that will enhance a great student experience.
- Liaise with BD Manager to develop conversion plans so candidates accept their offers including connecting candidates to students & alumni as well as organising conversion events.
- Follow up with leads at all stages of the pipeline that have become unresponsive to reignite their interest.
- To provide information, advice and guidance on higher education to high school students. These will be delivered both out in schools and on campus.
- To provide needed support in delivering wider recruitment and outreach activities, representing the university to potential students, parents, Heads of Schools, teachers and School Counsellors, and to act as a persuasive ambassador for TAG Ghana /Lancaster University Ghana and programmes of the university.
- To support the development of new activities and materials as required, working closely with relevant academic departments and colleagues in Marketing, Business Development and Recruitment teams.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with students and alumni to help with recruitment and admissions activities.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with at least 2 years work experience.
7th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only applicants with student recruitment experience will be contacted.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND