SCM Well Engineering Support Personnel (Hil_Dc/018)
Job Type: Contract
- Minimum of 15 years in E&P environment with substantial experience in drilling, completionsand workovers including field based experience as well as proven management experienceleading a Well Engineering team to achieve outcomes.
- An understanding and appreciation of drilling and operations discipline and how they interact with other functions in the organization.
- Expert in well control and subsurface well pressure monitoring and management.
- Must understand, adhere to and be a promoter of business ethics, with strong economics, risk assessment and strategy development skills.
- Proven experience with safety management systems including emergency response management, providing technical advice and troubleshooting
- Experience managing contractors in line with a contract for service
- Knowledge of Well Engineering and Petroleum standards and regulations.
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process, B.Sc Engineering, B.Sc/B.Engr, Well Design, Well Performance, WELL PLANNING, Well Services Background.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND