Securities Dealer / Stocker
Employment Type: Full-time
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Stockbrokers (ACS).
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any of the following: Finance/Accounting, Economics/Business Administration.
- Possession of MBA/MSc and or professional qualification e.g. ACCA, ACA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ work experience in a Stockbroking Firm.
- Proven experience in developing, networking, and managing the relationship high Net-worth Individuals.
- Excellent communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
- Must be proactive and have the ability to take initiatives.
- Efficient and goal-oriented, with ability to manage portfolio in line with set objectives.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word Applications.
- An adequate understanding of the Nigerian Capital market and global market nexus.
- Good working relationship with regulators.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A critical and analytical mind
- Must be computer literate
- Must have an uncompromising Integrity.
2nd January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND