Employment Type: Full-time
- Security briefing/induction for all onboarding site personnel, especially visitors, newly mobilized personnel or expatriate personnel arriving in Nigeria for the first time or returning from leave to site.
- Conduct Security awareness toolbox presentations (every week) for Seflam SGL’s site personnel to ensure they have the right level and constantly updated awareness about security conditions in the area.
- Conduct security drills and penetration tests at least monthly or as necessitated, based on threat dynamics.
- Supervision of the security guards (private Guards and GSAs) daily activities (for access control, search procedures, effective surveillance patrols, etc.) to ensure compliance.
- Develop and implement Security guard posting and work roaster.
- Conduct security guard force manning verification and nominal roll review.
- Develop post instructions/orders for the respective security guard posts.
- Training of security guards.
- Ensure that all security breaches are reported, investigated and remedial action immediately taken/implemented.
- Coordinate deployment of armed GSA to support security escort coverage during journeys in liaison with Journey Manager.
- Participate in security audits.
- Report directly to the Security Manager.
- A Degree in any discipline from a reputable university.
- 7 – 10 years experience – military/paramilitary/oil and gas security.
- Advanced training, certification or membership in a relevant security professional body will be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of on-site security protocols.
- Ability to effectively coordinate public and private security agencies at the site level.
N200,000 – N300,000 monthly
23rd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Rivers
- Salary ₦ 200,000 - 300,000 USD 200000-300000 Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND