Location: Asokoro, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Monitor and patrol all properties, secure all gates, communicate all issues.
- Willing to work long hours, weekends, holidays and under all weather conditions.
- Maintain a high degree of integrity and professionalism as this position is customer facing.
- Investigate and report all issues to the appropriate departments.
- Prepares a report of daily activities.
- Grant entry for authorized entities.
- Updates records and communicates information to other personnel using approved forms of communication.
- Observe and report suspicious or illegal activity and community association regulation violations which could require assisting the police department as needed.
- Significant discretion in creating, processing and controlling highly sensitive information.
- Keep informed of all company and departmental policies.
- Other duties assigned.
- SSCE / High School Diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years work experience
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- Continuous mental and/or visual effort for sustained periods.
- Ability to carry out foot patrols as required interior/exterior
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain company provided uniforms.
- Able to pass a background check.
- NGN20,000 – 25,000 / Month.
30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Asokoro, Abuja
- Salary ₦ 10,000 - 50,000 NGN 10000-50000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification SSCE