Job Summary / Responsibilities
- Secures premises and personnel; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities’, interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintains environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls,
- Maintains organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assists the Security Manager in implementing security policies and procedures
Minimum Qualifications / Skills
- HND. Security related courses are an added advantage.
- Surveillance Skills,
- Must have good Judgment and Objectivity.
- Must be dependable and have emotional control and Integrity,
- Must Understand Safety Management
- Exhibit Professionalism,
- Good Reporting Skills.
21st January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter along with their Resume / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Important Information / Notice
- The above job description is not an exhaustive list, rather it is intended to be indicative of the skills, efforts, duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
- Pro-Health International is an equal -opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, etc. Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Location Bauchi, Bauchi, Bauchi NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND