Location: Anchau, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need.
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities.
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences.
- High School Diploma is required with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as security officer or guard
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense.
- Registered as a security officer.
17th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Anchau, Kaduna USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5