Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise and oversee security functions in an organization.
- Train and schedule programs and functions to security personnel.
- Evaluate, assess and analyze performance of security personnel.
- Initiate disciplinary measures wherever necessary.
Education and Experience
- Must have at least OND.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations (a plus).
- Working knowledge of security operations and safety practices.
- Working knowledge of enforcement policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of safety equipment.
- Have no disqualifying criminal history.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Detail-orientated and keen observation skills.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written.
- Integrity and moral fitness.
- Reliability and dependability
- Ability to react appropriately in emergency and high stress situations.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and solve problems.
- Judgment and decision making skills.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude.
- Flexible to work different schedules.
- Meet physical requirements.
19th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos island,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND