Senior account manager
Our Client, a technology company requires the service of a senior account manager. You are required to manage sales portfolio/accounts in BFSI/Manufacturing/Oil&Gas sector of Nigeria.
Location – Surulere Lagos
- Achieve agreed Sales Target.
- Build and manage long-term business relationships at C’ level in all the accounts.
- Manage accounts directly, build, nurture and deliver assigned business from those accounts.
- Developing new sales opportunities and help sales team achieve their targets.
- Supervise Internal Sales Executive to ensure improved productivity and exceed sales target.
- Participate in OEM and Client events.
- Write OEM Sales Certifications when required
- Prepare reports on all accounts and transactions.
- Ensure orders have the correct prices, discounts, product numbers and delivered according to customer’s specifications.
- Monitor and drive all sales activities from creating opportunities on Commercial and Enterprise Business Unit
- Maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department.
- Training sales staff and ensuring staff meet their quotas and goals.
- Ensure adherence to laws, regulations, and policies
Qualification and requirements
- HND/BTech/BSc/MSc in Computer science/engineering, Marketing or any business related program
- Minimum of 10years’ experience in Sales in the Technology Space especially in the FSI Sector
- Good network within OEMs
- Good network within OEMs (Cisco, HPE, DellEMC etc)
- Experience using CRM Software
- Business Acumen
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Collaboration skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Negotiation Skills
Salary – Open to Negotiation, Sales Commission, HMO, Telephone Allowance
Method of Application
Interested candidate should forward CV with application to email@example.com using SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER as subject of the mail.
Please note – Don’t bother to apply if you have not worked as ACCOUNT MANAGER in Technology Sector for at least 10 Years.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND