Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Provide technical support and advice onManagement Accountant.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Manage accounting assistants and bookkeepers.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in the forecast process.
- Provide input into the department’s goal-setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Plan, assign, and review staff’s work.
- Support month-end and year-end close process.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- Proven years of experience as a Financial Controller, Accounting Supervisor, Chief or Senior Accountant
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures.
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Awareness of business trends.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Hands-on experiences with accounting software packages, like FreshBooks and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- Relevant certification (e.g. ICAN or ACA) will be preferred.
N150,000 – N200, 000 monthly.
24th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Location Victoria island,Lagos
- Salary ₦ 150,000 - 200,000 NGN 150000-200000 Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND