Senior Accounts Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a result-oriented Senior Account Officer to join the team.
- He or she will be responsible for business planning and decision-making tasks by undertaking operational accounting functions including management accounting, preparations of accounting, and financial and other statutory reports.
- Raising of invoices and/or proforma invoices upon confirmation of deliveries for the Product Lines.
- Maintaining debtor (or aged receivable) list for all invoices & proforma invoices raised for the PL.
- Maintaining a cost sheet & stock record for all products imported or procured locally to establish the unit cost.
- Maintaining a monthly sales report for the Product Lines to determine monthly profitability status.
- Preparation of financial report/ accounts for the Product Line attached too.
- Maintaining a creditor’s list and payment schedule for all Product Lines-related vendors for goods and/or services.
- Carry out bank reconciliation on a monthly basis for all our active bank accounts.
- Any other assignment as directed by the Financial Controller.
- Ensure compliance with HSEQ standards.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree in Accounting or a relevant discipline.
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience as a Finance Executive. Audit background/experience will be an added advantage.
- Professional certification in Accounting (ICAN, ACA, ACCA) is an added advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial analysis, reporting and management skills.
- Advanced analytical and numerical skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and accounting software (SAGE); familiarity with data query/data management tools is desirable.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS and other applicable accounting standards.
- Independent thinker with a growth mindset.
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulation
- Ability to interpret financial reports for management decisions.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Team player.
- Strategic risk management Skill.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
22nd June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Location Port Harcourt, Rivers USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND