Locations: Asaba, Delta and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are expanding our team and looking for dynamic, innovative, proactive and hard-working management consultants who have a passion for positively shaping businesses and making sustainable impact.
- As a mid-level consultant, you will lead a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Structure and perform analysis and conduct primary research to uncover insights, identify and validate value creation opportunities, Ciuci.
- Assist project managers with scheduling, budgeting and other administrative task as needed.
- Reviewing project management plans for viability and making recommendations for improvement.
- Working with various teams through the organization to ensure all stakeholders are informed about projects status at all time.
- Prepare reports on project status and key activities to comminute with project sponsor and other stakeholders.
- Examine project proposals to determine feasibility, costs and risk involved.
- Support Ciuci Consulting with the work required to deliver a high-quality final report to its client(s).
- Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Ciuci Consulting consultants.
- Support senior management on other Ciuci Consulting initiatives as requested.
Education and Work Experience
- Must be a Graduate
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in business intelligence or related field.
- M.Sc, MBA or Professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- Ability to travel.
Skills and Behaviour:
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Very good oral and written communication.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, report writing and leadership skills.
12th February, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Asaba, Delta and Lagos USD Month