Senior Backend Engineer (Golang)
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Full Time
- Build and improve web applications for our customers using well-known and widely used frameworks and libraries
- Ensure the application architecture allows easy maintenance and support
- Tune the application performance by optimizing queries, storage and algorithms
- Integrate the applications with 3rd party services (AWS-based and others)
- Work with our customers to define business rules using our domain-specific languages.
- Maintain and improve our build and automation infrastructure.
- You have a Math or Computer Science background. No Diplomas needed, but knowing your graphs and big-Os is desirable.
- You know your way around web services.
- You know Golang well AND at least ONE of Python, C++, Java/C#, Typescript, knowledge of Rust will be aplus.
- You are familiar with modern build systems (especially code generation), Unix-based operating systems, Docker/Kubernetes and cloud services
- You are a self-learner. You can analyze the code and documentation yourself, and you can ask questions when needed.
- You are passionate about quality and reliability. This is not a social media app startup, we deal with big money and strict regulations
- You are able to take honest and direct feedback and openly discuss the problems.
- You are not afraid of complex problem domains.
- Knowledge of frontend technologies is a plus.
- We have successfully proved that our product is (and will be) required worldwide
- Work directly with an experienced start-up team in a very hot industry
- Modern technological stack
- Challenging projects with enough possibilities for personal development
- Flexible hours to give you freedom and increase the productivity
- Working in a team of the most senior developers with high standards and looking out for the most efficient solutions
- Personal development budget, chance to attend courses and conferences abroad
- Top-notch work equipment
- 25 days of holidays for the Netherlands (or in accordance with your country of residence if you work remotely)
- Above market rate salary.
- Be a part of the international team of outstanding talents.
- Relocation to Amsterdam + Visa sponsorship if needed (optional).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos (Remote) USD Month