Senior Business Development Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Business Development Manager
- The Senior Business Development Executive shall assist with the attainment of company’s business growth objectives; articulating new business development opportunities in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Industry and compiling bids and collecting projects data.
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Contribute to the attainment of the company’s business development strategies.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs by clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
- Arrange meetings between E& P Companies and our partners.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry such as NAPIMS, DPR etc.
- Manage day to day relationships with partners and clients and develop a deep understanding of their needs.
- Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposal on the benefits and usage of the products.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Understand full working of Joint Venture Partners and any new technology.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer Relationship Plan per group
- Collate client – specific intelligence and produce weekly reports
- Interfacing with industry regulators and follow up on submitted tenders.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotation (RFQ) and Purchase Orders (PO)
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Collate and communicate business intelligence
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress
- Demonstrate consistent sales development success and target – driven achievement
- Qualification: A degree in related discipline from a good school
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years’ experience
- Technical Sales in the Upstream subsector of the oil and gas industry
- A good knowledge of up-coming and on-going key projects in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Sector.
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector)
- Proven sales contacts in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry
- Proven track record of winning businesses
- Business intelligence gathering skills
- Proven clients account management experience in the upstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry.
- Good written, presentation and oral communication skills
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision
23rd January, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Location , Port Harcourt, Rivers, ,NG NGN Month