Senior Chief Construction Engineer
- Associate Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 10 years civil engineering related work experience, including customer service, leadership and supervisory experience.
- Managerial experience required.
- Ability to multitask/dual functionality
- Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance processes.
- Understands aspects of construction planning an.d execution.
- Exposure to civil systems, mechanical systems, and electrical systems engineering and operation.
- Demonstrated verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrated excellent and functional leadership
- Certification as a Member, Nigerian Society of Engineers (MNSE), or Fellow, Nigerian Society of Engineers (FNSE) or equivalent.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Location lagos, lagos, lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND