Senior Clinical Services Associate PMTCT (AP3)
Job Code: CSUGB0027 (Gombe), CSULG0027 (Lagos)
Locations: Eti Osa, Lagos and Gombe
Grant Duration: Subject to availability of funds and exceptional grant performance
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable.If this typifies you, kindly read on.
- The incumbent will be providing technical assistance to health care facilities supported sites. Such assistance includes site level training of staff in clinical management of HIV/AIDS, initiating and supervising ART clinics at hospital level, providing ongoing mentoring and supportive supervision to pediatric and adolescent clinicians, assisting facility-based teams to develop/improve Pediatric and adolescent care systems, referral systems, adherence support systems, patient flow, medical records etc.
- Provide technical support in the development, planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of activities, strategies and policies around HIV prevention with particular focus on integrating PMTCT into maternal and child health. Support programs to strengthen linkages and integration between sexual and reproductive health (SRH), Maternal Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) services and HIV/AIDS programs.
- Ensure provision of qualitative care for PMTCT, Exposed, pediatrics, adolescent and young women across all supported sites. Work with state team to expand Youth wellness center and adolescence care package. Support the scaleup of the cPMTCT/AP3 strategy.
Qualification and Experience
- MBBS or Nursing Degree and any advanced Medical Degree or Public health
- Clinical experience in HIV/AIDS/TB treatment
- Experience in providing PMTCT, Pediatrics and adolescent and treatment services (4 years)
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft office applications
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge and experience in the design, implementation and management of HIV/AIDS program preferred
- Medium- level computer skills in MS Excel, Access, Power Point and Office
- Ability to use logic to analyze or identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts associated with information or data to draw conclusions
- Ability to evaluate information against a set of standards
- Ability to speak clearly, concisely and effectively; listen to, and understand, information and ideas as presented verbally
- Ability to demonstrate independent judgment, knowledge of regulatory agency standards
2nd November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating the Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Senior Clinical Services Associate PMTCT (AP3) – CSULG0027 (Lagos) ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Qualified Locals and residences of these locations are encouraged to apply
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received
- Location Eti Osa, Lagos and Gombe USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA