Senior Contract Specialist
Employment Type: Contract
- Receives and reviews requisitions ensuring all required information have been provided to enable successful procurement of works and services
- Develops and gets approval of contracting strategy for each procurement
- Takes the lead in preparing new contracts from the issue of inquiry documents to the approval of award including evaluation of bids and negotiations with bidders
- Performs all contract administration duties including invoice verification; reporting on performance and schedule; variations and claims; and compliance with terms and conditions.
- Degree in Engineering or a related Technical field, Management Sciences, Economics or Physical Sciences.
- Preference is for candidates with relevant training and certifications in contract management, project management, cost engineering and commercial management.
- Minimum 8 years of cognate contract & commercial management experience gained from oil & gas, engineering & construction and energy industries.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location NIGERIA USD Month