Job Type: Contract
- The ideal candidate has good development skills in Java (and C#), and ASP.Net. He/she would be comfortable configuring, developing and implementing at least one ERP solution.
- The candidate must have intermediate technical/hands on experience implementing ERP solutions on UNIX, Linux or Windows platforms such as IFS or SAP.
- Manage development and implementation workloads relating to delivery of Enterprise Resource Planning solution for a client
- Ability to work alongside existing development team to build / configure amazing solutions and software for clients
- Keen to gain significant experience in Installation, Configuration, Implementation and development of ERP solution suites to clients requirements
- Help create a technical roadmap to guide team decisions
- Evaluate and recommend 3rd-party solutions
- Produce design documentation to match customer requirements
- Other duties include assisting with an ERP migration and general daily and monthly tasks. Ensure upgrades are thoroughly planned, documented and implemented. Run standard routines as per procedures.
- Maintain correct level of user rights to ensure integrity and security.
- 7+ years of experience developing backend solutions in PL/SQL and Java.
- Experience working on any of the top industry ERP applications (IFS, SAP or Oracle fusion) is advantageous.
- Must be skilled in Webservice development using REST and SOAP.
- Experienced in configuration of security certificates (TLS 1.1 and above) both at the Database server level and Webserver level.
- Good knowledge of operating systems (Unix, Linux and Windows) and solution architecture.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of web service API’s, server-side coding,
- Experience with multi-lingual and multi-currency solutions is a big advantage
- Experience building, maintaining, and supporting development, testing, and production environments
- Experience and desire to work in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Track record producing robust, industry-leading solutions. Strong integration experience including third-party .net components
We are looking for candidates with intermediate knowledge of ERP, in particular:
- You are driven by your passion for working with people and creating excellent end-user solutions
- Work with Business Analyst and Technical Architect to produce the right solution
- Strive continuously for professional growth and improvement
- You thrive in a quickly changing environment, able to adapt and respond to the ambiguity/unknown. Speed is what will enable us to disrupt and extend our lead over competition.
- Unleash creativity and innovation to solve challenging problems
- Contribute to an environment that fosters trust, positivity, and open and honest communication with the ability to have fun and laugh at ourselves
- Honour and respect each individual’s work and ability to work under significant pressure
- Self-motivated, organised and can effectively work with a small highly focused leadership team.
- Experience of configuring, implementing and management of ERP systems
- Experience with data integration tools and extract transformation and load (ETL) tools
- Knowledge of industry-leading data management tools
- Familiar with automated testing, code quality tools, and continuous integration
- Experience with an Agile or hybrid approach to development & project management software
- Working at client site in Lagos, Nigeria
1st November, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: info@theTriVersa.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only apply if your profile fits the above skillset.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND