Senior Engineer, Field Operations
Job ID: IRC4675
Location: Ilorin, Kwara
- Support on all operational transmission equipment, facilitate PAT of new integrated BSS and TXM/ADM network element and facilitate 99.5% Network Access availability.
- Facilitate the operation and maintenance of Access, Transmission and power element to achieve network availability targets.
- Supervise change requests implementation, faults escalation, fault resolution and ensure TTs are accurately closed within MTTR by NOC.
- Facilitate acceptance for new site BSS, MW, ADMs and power plants according to scope and BoQ.
- Ensure proper execution of routine and corrective maintenance schedule for all active and passive elements on site.
- Ensure effective utilisation of consumables and spare parts and effective supervision of vendor/sub-contractors’ activities.
- Perform cross functional support based on business demand.
- Ensure effective diesel delivery and consumption within the assigned cluster.
- Facilitate resolution of community related issues.
- Generate incidence report for network outages, weekly/ monthly report cluster performance.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Field Operations.
- First Degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or any other similar discipline.
- Four (4) to Six (6) years post NYSC relevant experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Ilorin, Kwara USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND