Senior Engineer (Mechanical & Electrical)
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations, building codes, and health and safety standards.
- Evaluating operational systems and facility infrastructure to ascertain and improve operational efficiencies
- Co-ordinating and overseeing maintenance activities
- Work to ensure optimization of facility critical infrastructure such as AC, water, locks, and firefighting equipment are operational
- Analyzing problems and coming up with designs to solve them.
- Networking and collaborating with other engineers and professionals.
- Allocating resources and time effectively.
- Develop a schedule for regular evaluation and maintenance of the facility.
- Conversant with CMMS
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Attending meetings and providing input and updates.
- Analyzing data to write up reports.
- Communicating with staff, directors, and clients.
- Understanding of High Voltage power infrastructure
- knowledge of power plant operations and maintenance
- Experience with Large power generators, 1MVA and above.
- Ability to interpret engineering drawings, especially MEP.
- MEP design skills would be an advantage.
- B.Eng. in Mechanical / Electrical engineering
- 8-10 years’ experience in facilities engineering
- Hands-on equipment and work management systems
- Membership of NSE and COREN
- Certifications in Facility management/ Project management
- Apapa Lagos, Relocation assistance not available.
10th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Apapa, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND